Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Kristi Gibson, Bret Michaels Wedding?


Is there going to be a Kristi Gibson, Bret Michaels wedding? Read about Kristi and see why marriage may finally be in the cards for this long term couple.

Thank goodness Bret Michaels is doing so well after suffering a life-threatening brain hemorrhage. It is a miracle, and it seems the rocker knows it.

He has now talked to People, who featured him on the cover, and revealed his bucket list. It seems that he is finally considering a wedding!

“As painful as this experience has been, I was given a second chance, right? I don’t want to sit around every night worrying this is going to happen again. What I want to do is make a positive bucket list and say, ‘I’m just gonna go for it.’ There’s just so much more I want to do and experience…[Getting married], for sure, is something I have never done. Kristi’s such a great person. We’ll see if that happens. But yes, that may be one of the big things on the list. My first goal is to get back (to) 100 per cent. I want to continue to rock the world, and I want to continue to love my family and be a good father.”

Here is a bit of background information on Kristi Gibson. First off, many people spell her name Kristy, but she opted for a different approach. She and Bret dated from 1994-2005 and they have two beautiful children together: Raine Elizabeth Sychak born May 20, 2000; and Jorja Bleu Sychak. Sychak is Bret’s real last name.

Kristi is gorgeous, she is 29 and a former model, just Bret’s type, as you can see from the picture above and his Rock of Love show, video of that is below. Photos of Kristi Gibson are hard to find, but you can see one photo here.

Readers, what do you think about a

No comments:

Post a Comment